• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

online management games

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgantyreman

www.tribalwars.net or www.tocgame.sr1.fi/

Used to play Toc game then got bored of it, after a year i have just started it again but it seems dead. Before you had to fight to get into some of the scenarios as they where full no there only a few player.

And tribalwars what can i say...Addictive

If you haven't tried either of these there well worth a try and both free.

Question is dose anyone else know of any more management games ?

Thanks
Morgan

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

EWS 58038

We frequently asked foor a speed server to get the game more interesting and speed things up a bit. But this has never been implemented. I think TOC game is dead in the water, which is a sad thing as the game was good and fun to play.

theblackwatch

Established Member
siam.co.uk
A range of railway games
Their driver games have been surpassed
However their fleet manager games are still good fun and a challenge
You will find these listed under "other"

I used to play their games on my 286 (which I still have and it still functions). They came on a floppy disc - I expect one or two younger members don't know what one of them is! :lol:

rail-britain

Established Member
Go further back and there was the range of Ashley Greenup games for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
It appears the game is no longer available. Anyone has Oskari's contact details so we can get it back online and promote it a bit?

There was a forum for it that he visited, I don't know if anyone has the web address for it, I didn't take a note of it, but it was on the front page of toc game. I think that Oskari said (s)he couldn't log into the admin only part of the site as it was broken or something, which I think means toc game has finally died.

He did say he might create another game sometime.......

TBSchenker

Oh brilliant - good news. I'm trying to find a way to contact Oskaari to see if there is a way I can help take the game over, but if you know of someone who is also trying that's great.

If I can help in anyway PM me and I'll see what I can do.

TBS

EWS 58038

Airline Mogul team and I are working on it to get it working again.

After some testing we will make it available to public.

I think we can get it running again in two to four weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.