• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Overground Trainee Driver - Harlesden and SE London, Feb '21 & Aug '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatkingrat

Established Member
Hi, does anyone know if there is ample parking available when attending assesment at swiss cottage. I know there is a car park nearby but considering the location it might be busy.
The office itself doesn't have any parking. There are public car parks in the area, although they will be expensive. I would be amazed if they were anywhere near full considering the current situation though. Depending on where you are coming from you might be better off parking somewhere up the north end of the Jubilee line.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rylievie

Additionally south hampstead is a couple mins walk away. Which is 1 stop from Euston and on the Euston to Watford Junction route.

Sunny321

Hi guys, can anyone tell me how many MMI questions being asked? I that 6 standard questions or any extra questions too?

Twotwo

Hi guys, can anyone tell me how many MMI questions being asked? I that 6 standard questions or any extra questions too?

You've already asked this elsewhere. Yes, it's just the 6 questions but they will ask you more questions whilst their probing you.

Sunny321

Hi I have read somewhere in the forum that there are more than 6 questions but I guess somebody must have been mixing MMI with DMI. I just wanted to clear that. Cheers

Any tips for MMI

iwasyoungonce

There are several good threads on here with the same relevant information but here goes,
You will get a sheet of paper with 6 questions on it (these will come from a company pre determined question bank of more than 6)
You will write your response to the questions on the sheet (just a couple of lines only)
If you pass the stage 2 computer testing they will then call you in for a MMI.
They will use the answers you wrote on the sheet and ask you to expand on you answer and give a more detailed response, at any point in that interview the person can ask for more detail or throw another question into the conversation.

HLK97

This is a really useful thread that someone has written that answers many of the questions in this thread.

Sunny321

There are several good threads on here with the same relevant information but here goes,
You will get a sheet of paper with 6 questions on it (these will come from a company pre determined question bank of more than 6)
You will write your response to the questions on the sheet (just a couple of lines only)
If you pass the stage 2 computer testing they will then call you in for a MMI.
They will use the answers you wrote on the sheet and ask you to expand on you answer and give a more detailed response, at any point in that interview the person can ask for more detail or throw another question into the conversation.
Thanks a lot

Gs1

Was wondering. Those who have sat the dfft, how many questions did you manage to answer out of 20?

Sunny321

Was wondering. Those who have sat the dfft, how many questions did you manage to answer out of 20?
I done 9 and a half and passed , people even pass with 7 but make sure you answer all correct and will be good , cheers.

Tan

Anyone that has done their DMI, how long till you heard a response.
Thanks

Sunny321

Anyone that has done their DMI, how long till you heard a response.
Thanks
Hi tan , wish you luck for your DMI result . Could you please tell me which of the 6 questions come in the MMI , thanks .

Twotwo

Hi tan , wish you luck for your DMI result . Could you please tell me which of the 6 questions come in the MMI , thanks .

I don't know if your lazy to do do your own research but if you go on the search button and type in MMI, the questions are all on there.

Sunny321

I don't know if your lazy to do do your own research but if you go on the search button and type in MMI, the questions are all on there.
Nothing to do with lazy , I did research but there are more than 6 questions coming up that's the only reason I have asked you so you can precisely tell me what exact 6 questions came in the mmi . Cheers

Sunny321

Anyone got the invitation for the 2nd stage at Watford 13th of this month ? Cheers

Are you actually expecting to get precisely the same 6 questions as Tan
Roughly , so I can get an idea what will come . I am not sure about customer service question is that a part of MMI or DMI

Sorry invitation for 14th next Friday not 13th

Last edited:

baz962

Established Member
Anyone got the invitation for the 2nd stage at Watford 13th of this month ? Cheers

Roughly , so I can get an idea what will come . I am not sure about customer service question is that a part of MMI or DMI

Sorry invitation for 14th next Friday not 13th
The six questions come out of a bank of more than six. You could get asked a couple that are the same and others that are different. And baring in mind that you should be giving real experience's that happened to you , there should be nothing to practice .

Sunny321

The six questions come out of a bank of more than six. You could get asked a couple that are the same and others that are different. And baring in mind that you should be giving real experience's that happened to you , there should be nothing to practice .
Thanks a lot

Hi everyone, does anybody know how long MMI result takes to come . Cheers

Last edited:

Suley91

Thank you, good luck to you too.

Has anyone further along in the process heard anything back, I’m at interview stage. I’m hoping they are playing catch up before inviting me in

Has anyone further along in the process heard anything back, I’m at interview stage. I’m hoping they are playing catch up before inviting me in

Hi Kelki, have you had your DMI yet or still waiting? just wondering if DMI’s have taken place yet. Cheers

MrDee7

Hope all is well with everyone.
Anyone still waiting to hear back, since replying to the “further information” (DOB, NI, distance to depot etc.) email?

Status
Not open for further replies.