• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

PAYG TfL zone 6-1 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

JW16

For a single (peak time) journey from Romford to Farringdon, what would the PAYG fare be? My understanding is that a single peak journey is £5.10 but the above route involves exiting barriers at Liverpool Street NR Station and then entering barriers at Liverpool Street LU Station to get the tube to Farringdon. Would I therefore be charged £10.20 for the single journey?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
The touches at Liverpool Street will be joined up provided they are within a certain timeframe (20 minutes in the direction of NR to LU), and the full journey will cost £5.10.

MikeWh

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor

MikeWh

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
I note that the page linked to above says "Across our Underground and Rail network we offer a similar but more limited arrangement for customers with paper tickets."

Does anyone have a list of OSIs for paper tickets?
They're included in the spreadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.