• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

PC David Rathband found dead at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Very Sad that the actions of Roul Moat have claimed another. RIP PC David Rathband.

Davidj1178

Sad news. And makes the people who turned up proclaiming Moat to be a "hero" look even more like scumbags

Crimson_Quiff

This is deeply saddening. I had so much respect for him going on the way he did after the attack. An inspiration.

RIP PC David Rathband.

Kneedown

Established Member
Just got back from two weeks blissful cruising around the Caribbean to hear this terrible, tragic news.
Not so many years ago i used to wear the same uniform. I've been involved in many scary situations and been hurt a good few times, but never did i ever imagine having to face what he did that day.
I hope his memory lives on through the Blue Lamp Foundation.
Sleep well mate, my thoughts to all your family, friends, loved ones, and indeed all Emergency Services personnel everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.