• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Photo of the Month :: February 2018

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
We are pleased the announce the return of RailUK's photo competition. For 2018 this will be in the form of a monthly competition with a prize of a £20 gift card.

The first theme will be Best of 2017. To enter simply attach your photo (up to 5mb) in a conversation (https://www.railforums.co.uk/conversations/add) to the user RailUKPhotos. When sending a message please include your choice of topic for the next month's competition. The closing date for entries if 15th February 2018. Voting will start shortly after. Good Luck.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

backontrack

Established Member
It's really sad that we'll no longer have a weekly competition. Still, that's a good prize...

curly42

Could you explain (in VERY simple terms please) how to upload a picture,as none of what is said above makes any sense to me,and I've been unable to send in any picture.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Everyone who has entered now should have had a reply to their conversation if their entry has been successful. If anyone is having trouble entering please let me know.

One item that was missing from above that to be able to enter the competition you must have made at least 5 posts on the forum.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Still a few more days to enter