• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Pictures of everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jim

Established Member
Jim, you do understand the concept of a quiet coach, don't you :?: :D ;)

Dunno what you are on about, we got told of for talking in there by another bloody passenger! BUT the guard had a word with the passenger...

TheSlash

Established Member
...with the exception of a certain Steve Wright of the Network Rail Pway team at Fareham. ;)

Not anymore, i am coming to keep an eye on you Mr Cairns, i've been seconded to Bournemouth pway as they are short of skilled trackmen - more pay and a company vehicle 8-)
First night with them tonight, i'm leaving about 9pm

Established Member
Not anymore, i am coming to keep an eye on you Mr Cairns, i've been seconded to Bournemouth pway as they are short of skilled trackmen - more pay and a company vehicle 8-)
First night with them tonight, i'm leaving about 9pm

Tom fancy a trip to New Milton to Cheer the fareham guys on???

Established Member
The work there doing is at new milton

I thought this was a wind up, but i just talked to some people i know at Bournemouth and they confirmed it, there is 2 people coming in from the Eastleigh zone and 2 from the Salisbury zone, it's a 3 month thing and these guys will be Leading Trackman sub gangers at the end of it

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I'm on the left of J in his GCR seminar shot (so looking at it from in front of a PC, I'm on the right). I'm probably about in shots elsewhere too.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Bleuh! UGH! *And more of the same sort of thing*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And yes, I forgot I was in my avatar shot there...How did I forget? Never mind. That shot of me at the GCR (how the f**k did I manage to make myself go to the Eastern Region?! Oh yeah, it was a HST up the route, non-hellfire too) is now a rare shot, as that coat of mine has now been put into storage following the purchase of a new and warmer one, the one in that shot was getting too damaged to continue using anyway really, having had it for a few years and covering several thousands of miles with me.

I look better now than I do in that GCR shot anyway, I'm not so tired and I've had a haircut, so I don't look quite the stoat I did then!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Yay! Another one of me...

I was EXTEMELY tired by that point! Plus the 57 and the LONG wait in Ely Up Goods Loop was very boring, so sleep was a good idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.