• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Practising for online tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK96

Hello everyone,

Just need some help. I'm sure plenty of people here will have the knowledge & experience that could help me understand this much better.

Anyone have any methods on how I could practice these tests and what are they?

- Group Bourdon
- TRP1 & TRP2
- Tea-Occ,
- DFFT

Thank you in advance!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NorthernTech

When you are successful in an application the TOC will send you an assessment pack, the same as everyone from every application gets. In the pack in training and preparation information. Other than that, if you use the search function at the top of the page you will find all the help you need on the forum, as the questions you ask have been asked many many times before. Do some research on each section, make notes and practice the Group Bourdon dots test a lot.

Newapplicant

Hello everyone,

Just need some help. I'm sure plenty of people here will have the knowledge & experience that could help me understand this much better.

Anyone have any methods on how I could practice these tests and what are they?

- Group Bourdon
- TRP1 & TRP2
- Tea-Occ,
- DFFT

Thank you in advance!
Good evening,

As @NorthernTech has rightly said, in terms of the tests and what to expect should you be successful at the interview stage, then your TOC will send you documentation that will reference the test and give you practice material to work with.

The only one you can currently practice at the moment is the group bourdon test which is available free via this forum found here: https://www.railforums.co.uk/threads/group-bourdon-tool.156417/

Failing that, look through the forum as there is a lot of helpful advice that will likely help you with the information you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.