• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Queen of scots set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Hey guys

Did anyone go and see the Queen on Scots set any where on its travels yesterday (06/10/07)

Regards

Stephen

p.s. mine will be up soon, also some proper thrash videos as well!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
excellant shot there matt, i was in the LNWR Dining Saloon, the windows next to the seats go up so u can do at seat heads out!!!! how cool is that, ive got a photo of me doing it as well!

Jord

Where does the Queen of Scots operate? is it just someone uses that stock on railtours or does it go around the network or what?

Established Member
Where does the Queen of Scots operate? is it just someone uses that stock on railtours or does it go around the network or what?

its a privatly owened rake of coaches that can be chartered out on special trains, for example like the tour on saturday it was a private charter for a guys birthday, its out again in two weeks on a private chater of surrey with GBRf locos on,

Jord

So anyone can hire it and have what ever loco's you want on it? bet it comes at a price

Established Member
as long as u can pay for it and as long as the loco are mainline certififed then yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.