• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Question for Gareth Hale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
AlexS said:
Oh, and we have Muslim extremists on the agenda - who quotes the Bible every second sentence - not Mr Bush is it?

Only different between Bin Laden and George Bush is that they are religious extremists for different religions.

Lesjordans

AlexS said:
That's because they are crappy American ****. America is the worst country in the world - they gobble resources, fire up emissions worthy of 3 planets along with the Chinese, stick their noses in where it isn't wanted, and American's generally are a bunch of turds - they consider it a constitutional right to be happy and run off crying to their lawyers when they aren't. The whole sodding country should bugger off the face of the earth, it's a pile of self obsessed crap. And the chimp who escaped from the Zoo, that Bush fellow, should have his eyeballs put on cocktail sticks and fed to hamsters.

RIGHT ON!!
Especially when you watch this Supernanny crap, and the americans are all miserable because their spoiled brat of a kid wont go to sleep so they **** and moan like weirdos as if they dont know whats wrong! they spoil their weans to death! what happened to discipline there

Gareth Hale

Right, you don't live in America, so this does not effect you at all! If you have a problem with America, don't visit, don't bad mouth it, just keep it to yourself, you know, your not setting an impression to any American visitor coming here! This isnt a family table, this is a INTERNATIONAL forum! If you have a problem with it, deal with it like a man rather than call it even though you have never been here. If you have been here and don't like it then fine, but most of you have never even come here, so how can you hate something that you have never been to/seen.

Please answer me this. And lets drift back to the topic!

Tom B

Established Member
It does affect you if America starts causing wars because of its greed...

H

HR2

Gareth Hale said:
Right, you don't live in America, so this does not effect you at all! If you have a problem with America, don't visit, don't bad mouth it, just keep it to yourself, you know, your not setting an impression to any American visitor coming here! This isnt a family table, this is a INTERNATIONAL forum! If you have a problem with it, deal with it like a man rather than call it even though you have never been here. If you have been here and don't like it then fine, but most of you have never even come here, so how can you hate something that you have never been to/seen.

OK then I WILL answer it. To your first query I'd say, apart from Disneyworld and the wondrous natural beauty of some of the scenery [Yosemite etc], America is not worth a visit.

Secondly who says we WANT Americans to come here? Ain't we got enough with the damn USAF and other military forces dumped on our soil along with all their bloody hardware. They came here during the war and have never left. They were disliked even during wartime and most brits were glad to see them go when most of them went back. Even the British and GERMAN armies regarded them as 'Gung Ho' soldiers who could not fight their way out of a paper bag. They only achieved victories by sheer weight of numbers and masses of equipment. The certainly did not win anything by strategy or tactics. The 'sledghammer and nut' analogy comes to mind

Lastly you should realise that Americans are despised in Europe by the 'Holier than though' 'Better than you' attitude they have. They just cannot see the contemptible selfish, childish, agressive, stance they take towards others which just shows them to be what they are... INFANTS!!

So please tell them to stay at home and not bother us. They can have our so-called PM too if they want to go with the other lame brain in Washington

Richmond

Iraqi never carried out any terroist raids on other countries, and if its because they had terroists living in the country planning their raids then England is next. And anyway where were America when The British Isles were having weekly bomb attacks by the IRA, thats right supporting them, this is isn't about terroism its about money, no oil in Northern Ireland so no way the Americans are going to wipe out those terroists, George Bush is a muppet and everything he does effects the rest of the world, our guys are been killed in Iraqi because we supported that idiot, America couldn't have succeeded unless we helped, look at Basara, America lost control because the troops are crap fighters in urban zones, can't just blow it up can you, got to interact with locals, we went in and restored some control over the place but the Americans already done the damage.

ikar

Gareth Hale said:

It doesn't affect us, IT AFFECTS. life expenses have incresed dramaticly after the war in Iraq: First the oil goes up, thank bread and other products go up because they use oil to transport etc. than you get less money on your pay day because the companies expenses have increased dramaticly, than you get less money to live in a expensiver world. Thank god our (families) petrol is paid by the company. (And that's only because my dad's high up in the company).

American tourists didn't impress me... (A bat on the house, they look for about ten minutes, and say 'It's a bat' -No sh*t, Sherlock.)

In America you aren't told the whole truth; ever heard of the seventh force... You gent a limited view on the world.

And No, I don't like that USAF has a base just across the border in Italy.

Nick W

Established Member
I think we are being too harsh on America. It all depends which state.

In some states, Americans will actively hate other states. Not all Americans drive to somewhere 100m down the road.

Also most Americans are misled by the Government. Gareth Hale is one of them. He mentions a "war on terrorism". Of course America didn't provoke other countries in the first place.

In 1939 do you think all Germans wanted to take over over countries? No Hitler was the savior who would defend Germany from the Allies who had just declared war on them. After all Hitler was an active peacemaker. In 1934 he offered to disarm in parity with Britian and France. Of course he wanted peace, but Britain and France kept the army. Of course Hitler didn't provoke the Allies by invading Poland. He was freeing Germans stuck in minorites and defending Germans from the Slav scum that was coming in. Ask any German during that time and they would all fell other countries were terrorising Germany.

In conclusion, many Americans are simply poor innocent citizens who have had the ability to think for themselves taken away.

Simming

Gareth Hale said:
Look, Yank, Ive never been to liverpool, doesn't mean it aint a ****hole, it still is. the same applies to america, you dont need to go there to prove it aint a ****hole.

oh, and the comment about some village idiot is missing in texas, I think they do it different around there, everyone is an idiot, theres just usually one who aint.

My god gareth, your my worse nightmare, a lancastrian yank. all we need now on this forum is a french scouser!

EDIT @ the Internation comment, Its railUK <<< see, the UK. I know you Yanks think you own everything, but sorry, you dont own the UK yet. Have a Nice day

Tom B

Established Member
"Yank" is taken to be no more offensive than "Brit".

End of.

Gareth Hale

Simming said:
My god gareth, your my worse nightmare, a lancastrian yank. all we need now on this forum is a french scouser!
Right, ive held my head high for the past few weeks when people have called me every single name they can think of, so ive had enough, Im leaving this community and I won't be coming back for a very long time. Thank you for having me in the community for the 8 years and good bye.

Ill still visit here on occasion.

devon_metro

Established Member
Thing is though, everything america does affects us. Cos' of their excessive car usage and gas-gussling cars the rest of the world pays for it! There is no arguement about the USA being selfish ****s as they are. I for one have experiences the USA and had a great time, they were friendly etc but seem not to care about the world; however friendly they are!

All seems down to gearge mush. Bush haters might like this: http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/multimedia/bushblair_endlesslove.mov

Guinness

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
Right, ive held my head high for the past few weeks when people have called me every single name they can think of, so ive had enough, Im leaving this community and I won't be coming back for a very long time. Thank you for having me in the community for the 8 years and good bye.

Cya!!

Have a nice day :)

Craig

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
people have called me every single name they can think of
I can think of plenty of names that you haven't been called :roll:

Gareth Hale said:
Im leaving this community and I won't be coming back for a very long time.
Gareth Hale said:
Ill still visit here on occasion.
Which is it to be then?

Tom B

Established Member
Chaps

"Yank" isn't really an insult... it's no more so than "Brit" etc.

As for GH supposedly leaving, people who make a hue and cry about leaving normally return within a week or so.

Locked. Whines to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.