• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail Staff and HS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there a website I can look at to find out about staff travel on HS1 ?

I'm particularly interested to see if safeguarded staff can travel free by dating the boxes ?

Also, is a ticket from London Terminals to Stratford London (route Any Permitted) valid on HS1 or would I need a ticket from London Terminals to Stratford International ?

Many Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Crompton Karl

Regarding boxes on hs1 that's fine except on 3 early morning services (from ramsgate/Dover) via ashford. I use mine all the time. The services barred for boxes are listed in the rstl section of atoc.org.

Regarding the second question, hopefully someone else can assist you.

Bungle73

On Moderation
Also, is a ticket from London Terminals to Stratford London (route Any Permitted) valid on HS1 or would I need a ticket from London Terminals to Stratford International ?

Stratford (London) isn't Stratford International, so I wouldn't have thought so.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
No it isn't; you need a ticket to Stratford Int SE from London Terminals, route plus High Speed.

The barred services for free and Priv rate travel are the 06.48 and the 08.53 Margate to St Pancakes (between Ebbsfleet and St Pancakes), and the 16.42 St Pancakes to Margate (between St Pancakes and Ebbsfleet).

http://www.atoc.org/about-atoc/rail-staff-travel/restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.