• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Raildriver control panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

kettlefan

whos got one and what did you think of it? I've had terrific fun with mine, although train sim needed a good sorting out before it would work REALLY well. the only problem i have with it is i don't see how you can use it with Trainz, which its supposed to work with.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Haven't got one myself, but would consider buying one if it was compatible with BVE4 too...

richa2002

Established Member
A very good piece of equitment if you know what settings go with each train! Not all trains work!

Nath
They all work for me except combined power handles which just don't seem to work.

richa2002

Established Member
Yeah I tried this but there doesn't seem to be any information anywhere about editing the .ENG files to make locos/trains compatible.

Coxster

Established Member
Yeah I tried this but there doesn't seem to be any information anywhere about editing the .ENG files to make locos/trains compatible.
Just use a train with a combined handle (i.e. Class 450) and select the 'combinedhandle.rdf' file in the RailDriver Manager program as you would with any other train :)

richa2002

Established Member
The throttle works but when I push through to the Dynamic Brake nothing happens.

petethetim

I bought one about a year ago ( from EBAY it was in pristine condition £56 all in ) & it gathering dust I too could not get it to work on some stock like Turbo Stars pendilnos & the like Etc etc that use combined power plus It took up most of my free desk top it has a pretty big foot print ,they seem to becoming more popular I see www.play.com now stock them & carriage is free ,but price is roughly same as other places

richa2002

Established Member
I'm surprised it's gathering dust to be honest because apart from it being difficult with combined power handles, it's excellent for everything else.

nath9425

Just use a train with a combined handle (i.e. Class 450) and select the 'combinedhandle.rdf' file in the RailDriver Manager program as you would with any other train :)

Well what setting do you use! I use the Combobrake.rdf file in the second selection box but what train do you use in the top box! Is it alecaHPP or Aleca Express or Series 2000????

I can still not get the Combo trains to I think Its because im putting in the wrong choice above!

Nath :angry8:

Status
Not open for further replies.