• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RailUK Mobile App now launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class172

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
I'm also struggling to get it to jump to first unread post - something that is a bit of a pain on the long threads (iPhone...well, iPod...version)
So am I, not ideal when scrolling to the end of the guess the station thread, even using the page selector at the top. :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

deltic1989

Established Member
Great app I'm using the Android version on my wildfire s, its so easy to use. Can't promise that my spelling will improve though I'm about to sack the spell checker it gives ne words I don't want automatically.

SS4

Established Member
Great app I'm using the Android version on my wildfire s, its so easy to use. Can't promise that my spelling will improve though I'm about to sack the spell checker it gives ne words I don't want automatically.

The irony :lol:

wintonian

Established Member

Sounds like my HTC Desire S - blummin pain it is.

Not sent from my HTC Desire S :)

JamesHorrell

It's a good app app to use but my mum isnt to pleased that there is app for the forum as I'm always on it when I'm not at home lol;)

SS4

Established Member
For some reason general discussion causes a force close. Is there anywhere upstream I
can report this?

Edit: seems to be the prediction league thread

philcfc1905

Just down loaded this App for my Iphone. Nice one, really like it. Thanks to who ever sorted this out.

MCR247

Established Member
No, cos BBs are rubbish <D

Only joking! :D

(Well, I'm not really, they are, but i'm not being serious ;) )

ukrob

Established Member
Any plans for future versions to include push notifications?

AlterEgo

Veteran Member
Anyone else having problems with the app after the forum downtime?? It won't open properly for me, nor can I sign in.

Crossover

Established Member
Anyone else having problems with the app after the forum downtime?? It won't open properly for me, nor can I sign in.

Well, that's odd. This thread was locked a minute ago :s

Anyway, I went on the app (iPod) when I got home and having forgotten about the downtime and I signed on no problems and read a PM and a couple of threads, so it seems to be fine.

===============================================

Also, for those people using the iPhone version, the jump to first unread page button does seem to do jump pages, though seemingly to a random page - haven't quite worked put a pattern

Found this out a few weeks ago but have kept forgetting to post (I know I have spoken to a couple of people who had noticed a problem with this particular function on this hardware platform)

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Also, for those people using the iPhone version, the jump to first unread page button does seem to do jump pages, though seemingly to a random page - haven't quite worked put a pattern
It goes to the last unread post you have viewed on the App.

Status
Not open for further replies.