• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Red Funnel Ferries

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Colonel

Does anyone know if TOCNE get a priv discount on them at all please? I know Wightlink do a discount for SWT staff and wondered if RF did the same.

TIA.

The Colonel

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

wibble

Does anyone know if TOCNE get a priv discount on them at all please? I know Wightlink do a discount for SWT staff and wondered if RF did the same.

TIA.

The Colonel

No. For TOCNE, there's a recipricol agreement between SWT & Wightlink and SWT & Hovertravel only.

NLC1072

No. For TOCNE, there's a recipricol agreement between SWT & Wightlink and SWT & Hovertravel only.

I didn't realise you could get TOCNE discounts on hovertravel? How do I get that? Also I thought that Wightlink was only for safeguarded staff before 1985?

Thanks!

wibble

I didn't realise you could get TOCNE discounts on hovertravel? How do I get that?

You can, but only if you are an SWT employee. They'll sell you a discounted ticket at the Hovertravel booking office at Southsea Hoverport.

Also I thought that Wightlink was only for safeguarded staff before 1985?

That's correct - the reciprocal agreements are only between employees of SWT and Hovertravel/Wightlink and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.