• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Reigate Signal Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steveo1258

Did you get there early by any chance? You might of been after me haha.

Awww, looks like we haven't got it then haha. Yeah, that's what was advertised at least.

Yeah was a bit early mate! Were you the tall lad with dark hair?

Surely if you and 4 others haven't heard that makes 6 of us with 3 positions going...can't work that one out?? I think you still have a chance unless they had more interviews on a different day??

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

carriageline

Established Member
Yeah was a bit early mate! Were you the tall lad with dark hair?

Surely if you and 4 others haven't heard that makes 6 of us with 3 positions going...can't work that one out?? I think you still have a chance unless they had more interviews on a different day??

Yes mate, sounds like me lol, was you the guy that wasn't on the list? They said something about that while I was in haha.

Yeah, they will always interview more people than the jobs going, as not everyone will be right for it haha.

They said all the interviews were in one day.

Steveo1258

Yes mate, sounds like me lol, was you the guy that wasn't on the list? They said something about that while I was in haha.

Yeah, they will always interview more people than the jobs going, as not everyone will be right for it haha.

They said all the interviews were in one day.

I'm not sure I think I was on the list...blue shirt and glasses??

Let us know if you hear anything still think there must be a chance if there's 3 jobs up for grab!!

Good luck

Goggy02

Perhaps not then, the signaling assessment is a all day affair doing verbal, numerical reasoning, lift counting exercise and others, if you pass this you then move on to the interview stage, perhaps this is the case no longer?
Apologies i misread you're message. Yes, i had to do the assessment day in Euston last October which was a half day event and did include numerical and verbal reasoning and the lift counting exercise

carriageline

Established Member
I rang selection delivery today, according to them the LOM hasn't even been in contact with them yet, and everyone will be updated in the next few days.

Goggy02

Yeah, not heard anything either and as I've mentioned before I know they wanted the new recruits to start Signal School on 02 Apr so those who are still waiting I would pretty much be certain are unsuccessful - never mind! Well done to those who got the nod for the Reigate jobs, was anyone on here successful for the Billingshurst position?

carriageline

Established Member
Yeah, not heard anything either and as I've mentioned before I know they wanted the new recruits to start Signal School on 02 Apr so those who are still waiting I would pretty much be certain are unsuccessful - never mind! Well done to those who got the nod for the Reigate jobs, was anyone on here successful for the Billingshurst position?

Unfortunately, you speak alot of sense. I don't think we've got it now tbh. I'm just looking forward to getting my interview feedback to see where I went wrong!

carriageline

Established Member
Got the unsuccessful email today, but I also found out I have another interview coming up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.