• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Request London Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaker

Established Member
What is interesting train wise in london on sundays , i go up onthe the 13th august and catch the eurostar en -route to czech republic(sleeper from cologne to vienna etc etc ) on the 14th (monday)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

H

HR2

Beaker said:
What is interesting train wise in london on sundays , i go up onthe the 13th august and catch the eurostar en -route to czech republic(sleeper from cologne to vienna etc etc ) on the 14th (monday)

Via Cologne? Seems the long way round! I thought it was qucker to go via Switzerland?

Julian G

Established Member
LUL Battery Locomotives

on the 6th August, you could be able to see 1992TS W&C being lifted in

NOTE- Silverlink County are stopping at Queen's Park this Sunday

T

Tom

How are they going to manage that one? I thought there were no WCML platforms at Queens Park!

Julian G

Established Member
Tom said:
How are they going to manage that one? I thought there were no WCML platforms at Queens Park!
There are on the Slow lines, I remember when the Blueberry Fools Tour took place last year, County services had to stop at Queen's Park

Beaker

Established Member
HR2 said:
Via Cologne? Seems the long way round! I thought it was qucker to go via Switzerland?
sleeper to vienna a few nights there , then to budapest then to czech republic although the last bit could be wrong

thanks above !

Julian G

Established Member
Beaker said:
sleeper to vienna a few nights there , then to budapest then to czech republic although the last bit could be wrong

thanks above !
How Did you get to warsaw last year?

I know there is a Direct Euro Night Service that goes from Brussels to Warsaw (two carriages bound for Moscow)

Beaker

Established Member
Last years trip was :

London-Brussels
Brussels-cologne
cologne-berlin
berlin-warsaw
warsaw-krakow
krakow-berlin
berlin-brussels
brussels- london

all by train