• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Resolution...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demps

Just bought the game today, and am pretty ****ed off. I can't wait for the day when there is a 100% perfect pc game.

First of i load up and the resolution is stupid (im using a widescreen at 1440x900) text unreadable, screen zoomed etc. I cant change the resolution in game (anoying) so i go through many different resolution out of the game, and still, there is no change.

I even changed the monitor to a backup flatscreen, now at 1152x864, no change again, although its slightly better when in game.

Desperate help needed.

Dempo
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
'Resolved' Delete when possible.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
To help others who may have the same problem what did you do to fix the problem?

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Your monitor should have various controls to fix the problem? I used to have to do this in BVE to stop it stretching and looking weird (I have a widescreen monitor) however the reschanger changed that!

richa2002

Established Member
The problem is that 1440x900 is not one of the available even though Rail Sim supports some widescreen formats. Look on the Rail Simulator forums for a solution, think there's something there about it.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
The problem is that 1440x900 is not one of the available resolutions even though Rail Sim supports some widescreen formats. Look on the Rail Simulator forums for a solution, think there's something there about it.

Demps

The problem is that 1440x900 is not one of the available even though Rail Sim supports some widescreen formats....

But, did you read i used a conventional size monitor aswell?

Yorkie, its not the monitor, the first things i tried was with that, anyway, i go back onto start up and give the internal resolution settings another go, and they 'work'

All script is readable and the graphics have improved, (everything is on full, respectively)

But... although i can change resolution now, it still isnt 'how it should be' I cant see the whole cab dash etc. Its a lot more playable now, but it gets anoying when you realise 'im missing out on something.'

Status
Not open for further replies.