• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Revised English Covid Regulations from 29 March 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorksrob

Veteran Member
It seems clear to me that the Prime Minister's judgement has been irreparably damaged by his experiences last year. It's understandable perhaps, but all the same he needs to stand down.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jamesrob637

Established Member
It has just been nice to see people gathering outside given the nice weather, and it being legal.

Only slight downside is most shops are still closed or takeaway only, however I appreciate that there's not long to go until towns/cities/villages/***insert term for area of population here*** have most if not all of their premises open once again. Plus everything would be shut on Easter Sunday and reduced hours Good Friday/Easter Monday even non COVID, so given I'm typing this near the end of the working day on the Tuesday prior to Easter, that makes only six more working days.

Status
Not open for further replies.