• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rolling stock game

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ21

That's a side effect of a none locking database to prevent simultaneous posting.

RJ21

It is possible, but not particularly easy, to lock access to the database on which all aspects of something like a forum are stored when someone starts typing a post. Other people can start typing but won't be able to do anything with it until the first 'transaction' is complete. I've only heard of it being used to prevent two people editing a post at the same time.

RJ21

Anyway, lets make our traveller move on, we'll go from Picc. Class 67 + Mk.3 to Llandudno Junction.

RJ21

Back to Llandudno by Class 150, out of interest I wonder when did a 153 last visit Blaenau? I've only ever been up there on 150s.

DanNCL

Established Member
Back to Llandudno by Class 150, out of interest I wonder when did a 153 last visit Blaenau? I've only ever been up there on 150s.
I thought that most services up there were 153s. Mind having said that I've never been there.

Class 175 to Shotton