• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Run for your Wath Woodhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaky

Anybody else experiencing a problem with this scenario ? Basically, I'm held at a signal approaching Penistone because there is a coal train going backwards and forwards from the main line to the sidings ! I've been held there 10 mins now and there are two other trains in front of me waiting.

Obviously with the other trains blocking the lines, tab doesn't work either. I was tempted on my last go to spad the signal which I did but all that accomplished was my train waiting a couple of yards behing the preceeding one.

Any ideas people ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Shaky

Thanks Matt, that was a great help. Once I edited the stop from the Coal Train doing the hokey-kokey :roll: I was able to complete the scenario........albeit with a fail :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.