• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

S*#t, I'm a manager!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Julian G

Established Member
FGWFan said:
ROFL!

Got my suit all prepped, got to when you're an Excutive Director! 'Julian Whitby, Excutive Director', mmm sounds mighty fine!
soon you will be "God" ;)

metrocammel

"God", what am I!? lol, I dont think im post deficient, but my total seems to be meagre in comparison with many people who joined after I did!

EDIT: Im a CSA, so at least I am moving up the ranks (albeit slowly!)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Julian G said:
FGWFan said:
ROFL!

Got my suit all prepped, got to when you're an Excutive Director! 'Julian Whitby, Excutive Director', mmm sounds mighty fine!
soon you will be "God" ;)

Not aiming that high! Excutive Director of Western Trains, that'll do me!

Jim

Established Member
FGWFan said:
That's why we have a spellchecker...

mmmm. 1 minute you are ranting people for using it, the next having a go at them for not using it...... :?

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
But even with the spellchecker "beet" wouldn't show up as wrong because it *is* a word :roll:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
TAS said:
FGWFan said:
That's why we have a spellchecker...
I thought you didn't like spell checkers?

I don't. Just making a reminder to those who demanded one in the first place it is there for use now...

Fair point Mojo, it is a word regardless, so it wouldn't have come up as an error. All I'll say is this: Proof read posts!

Met Driver

Established Member
ENOUGH about the spell checker, please! Either return to the original topic as of this post, or don't post in this thread - this is getting very boring now.

Sprog

Established Member
IS there a TOC owner 'rank' aswell??

*back on topic* ;)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Sorry, I had to respond. That's the last you'll hear from me on the subject now, unless we drag it up on the HST back from Edinburgh next month...

EDIT: Interesting thought that Sprog, that would be the next step up for me and I'd be very happy to have that under my username! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.