• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Saturday 15/08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayum

Established Member
Is anything happening anywhere??

I need suggestions as where to go... What to do, where to see etc etc

Diversionary routes? Interesting moves??

Or even a ride across some tilting on a pendolino would be nice =)

Thankyouplease!!

kthnxbai

=D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bayum

Established Member
East Midlands Trains are letting people bash the network for £10, you have to get your ticket from East Mids parkway www.reddotday.co.uk

I've got a priv... But thanks!!

I don't really like the 222's though either... They bore me... Strangely though, I like the 220/1's...

MCR247

Established Member
You could head to Manchester and get a pendolino to London,and returning go Liverpool or somewhere and get the fTPE service back.

507 001

Established Member
tis the great garrat gathering in manchester too so you could pop in there on the way round, its free too

CCF23

Tornado is out from Victoria in the morning 10.00am via Woking, Basingstoke, Winchester and Havant before returning to Victoria for an 'evening' departure 17.30 via East Croydon, Tonbridge, Ashford and Hastings before returning to London.

Also 70013 Oliver Cromwell is on a Liverpool Street to Norwich return (I wouldn't be surprised if this charter is used by normal NXEA customers due to strike action :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.