• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ScotRail Advance sleeper offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

marks87

Established Member
ScotRail Advance members can currently take advantage of an offer of £99 1st class return on the sleeper. Outward travel must be completed by 31 May, return within 1 month.

Annoyingly, I'll be travelling to and from London early next month, so can't take advantage of the offer.

However, is there anything stopping me from buying a return with outward travel sometime this month and using the return next month, without having used the outward part?

https://www.scotrail.co.uk/sites/default/files/documents/Advance_Voucher_sleeper.jpg

I know that reservations are compulsory, so I was wondering if they would have a means of identifying that I'd not actually used the outward part, and so stop me from using the return?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

island

Veteran Member
I doubt it would be picked up. In fact I doubt it's even against the rules, unlike with airlines.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
There is nothing to stop you from using just the return.

Status
Not open for further replies.