• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Sheffield Supertram Mileage

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakebite91

Hi All,

I am having a bit of trouble with RailMiles and was wondering if anyone could help me.

I recently did the Sheffield Supertram system and was calculating the mileage afterwards and found that RailMiles doesn't include the station; Nunnery Square.

I have tried using alternatives such as Google Maps but this doesn't give me the the tram route when choosing to go by 'Public Transport', it just gives me a walking route which is not taken by the trams.

The moves I am currently stuck on are :
West Street - Nunnery Square
Nunnery Square - Castle Square

If anyone could help me by either identifying a list of the whole route mileage of for just these moves would be much appreciated.

Sorry to be a pain, but thanks again Dan.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
I get West St-Nunnery Square to be 3048m and Nunnery Square-Castle Square to be 2151m, if Quail is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.