• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Short Lived National Express routes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin2012

The recently launched service 301 between Bristol and Oxford is seemingly being withdrawn at the end of the month.

This has got me thinking, does anyone know of any other National Express routes that have been withdrawn after a short space of time?

The only other ones I can think of are:

007/020 stop at Ebbsfleet International Station

317 between Bristol and Lymington(seasonal service which ran during summer 2013)

319 between Bristol and Birmingham(seasonal service which ran during December 2007)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

freetoview33

Established Member
The recently launched service 301 between Bristol and Oxford is seemingly being withdrawn at the end of the month.

This has got me thinking, does anyone know of any other National Express routes that have been withdrawn after a short space of time?

The only other ones I can think of are:

007/020 stop at Ebbsfleet International Station

317 between Bristol and Lymington(seasonal service which ran during summer 2013)

319 between Bristol and Birmingham(seasonal service which ran during December 2007)

The 301 is being withdrawn from the 4th of September although the 302 will still provide a Bristol to Oxford link but admittedly much later.

howittpie

There was a 280 from Leeds to Birkenhead via Bradford. oldham, Manchester ,Manchester Airport, Liverpool Airport and Liverpool. Not sure how long it lasted but feels like about 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.