• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Signaller jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

minniemoo

Just a question to people who have been sucessful in becoming a signaller.
After quite a few applications being turned down at the first point I finally got an invite to an assesment day .
If I pass this but am not sucessful at getting the position am I in a better position with new applications as I would of already done the assesment day or does it make no difference at all . Ie would any new applications I make be more favourable to them ? Just wondering how other people have got on . Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TomBoyd

Just a question to people who have been sucessful in becoming a signaller.
After quite a few applications being turned down at the first point I finally got an invite to an assesment day .
If I pass this but am not sucessful at getting the position am I in a better position with new applications as I would of already done the assesment day or does it make no difference at all . Ie would any new applications I make be more favourable to them ? Just wondering how other people have got on . Thanks

Not really more favourable, but all your scores will carry over, so you won't need to be assessed.

If your scores are high enough to get you passed the various barriers, then it'll be good. If you scrape a pass, it might hinder you in the face of good competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.