• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[SimSig] Regular game - PART 2 (Mon or Fri)

Which day would you prefer for SimSig multiplayer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
There was no clear majority last time, but Monday and Friday looked popular.

Personally I feel Monday is probably better on the basis that people are less likely to be out on a Monday. Also if there is a forum trip/meet on the Saturday people may be making preperations for that.

But I'll put it to the vote!

Please only vote if you can participate fairly regularly ;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jim

Established Member
Mondays as I usually do other thibng Friday Nights

Techniquest

Veteran Member
As previously stated, no one day in particular is good for me, but I'm happy with joining the occasional Monday game.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I'm one of the only people who picked Friday - I have homework to do on Monday!!

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
laverack2 said:
I'm one of the only people who picked Friday - I have homework to do on Monday!!
The SimSig game wont start til about 7pm/7:30pm I'd guess so you have a couple of hours before that to do homework. Also, any homework due on Tuesday could be done before Monday :)

clagmonster

Established Member
Unless he gets unlucky and it gets set on Monday. Try doing it on the bus or at breaktime, or even when the teacher isn't looking. Worked for me

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
clagmonster said:
Unless he gets unlucky and it gets set on Monday. Try doing it on the bus or at breaktime, or even when the teacher isn't looking. Worked for me
They're not allowed to set homework for the next day.

I used to do Art homework that was supposed to take 30 mins at registration time (taking 5-10 mins) and still get an "Excellent" for it :lol:

Dave A

yorkie said:
clagmonster said:
They're not allowed to set homework for the next day.

I used to do Art homework that was supposed to take 30 mins at registration time (taking 5-10 mins) and still get an "Excellent" for it :lol:

Alright for some :D :P

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I've done homework on the 0725 Sargeants service to Hereford before, failed it miserably.

If you have homework, do it at home. You have a better chance of getting it done right (I'd imagine you'd have more space at home to spread out research books, etc), plus you can make it look tidier too.

yorkie, art is easy to fluke! You could just chuck a ton of red paint at a canvas, then call it 'a vent of anger' or something and get a good mark for it.

(Art, btw, is something I cannot see the point in)

T

Tom

I voted Friday too, as I do occasionally play SimSig but unfortunately, me being in a grammar school n'all, I get about 3 hours of homework a night (and they are allowed to give us homework for the next day).

Jim

Established Member
FGWFan said:
Art, btw, is something I cannot see the point in)

I see where your coming from

Bring on Monday after 10am ( when arty finishes ) :D

Guinness

Established Member
I wish I could join your club Jon. :P

My school as usual sets Homework for the next day. Which has just reminded me to start on my 3 page story which is due in tommorrow. :rolleyes:

Simming

Mwahahahaha, In yr11 I dont actually think I did ANY Homework, as the Teachers at our school where very very Slack, and I didn't do much in Year 10 either, if I did, I did it in class.

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
Simming said:
Mwahahahaha, In yr11 I dont actually think I did ANY Homework, as the Teachers at our school where very very Slack, and I didn't do much in Year 10 either, if I did, I did it in class.

hehe me too!

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Where are the 9 who voted Monday?! I'm trying to get a game started now. :? :?:

David

Established Member
I've voted for Monday because I'm either working 2-10 or out for the night on Friday's

clagmonster

Established Member
I voted Friday because I have a piano lesson on Monday. If there's enough unterest we coulddo both.

Status
Not open for further replies.