• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Some recent shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumrar

Established Member
Hello all, it's been a while since I posted at all. Fatherhood twice over and working hard for a 5 week holiday in Oz doesn't leave me much time to phot, let alone forum, but I thought I'd pop in, have a look around and put some photos up.

IMG_7256 by MJ Wilson, on Flickr

IMG_7404 by MJ Wilson, on Flickr

IMG_7963 by MJ Wilson, on Flickr

5043 New Street by MJ Wilson, on Flickr

IMG_8109 by MJ Wilson, on Flickr

IMG_8762 by MJ Wilson, on Flickr

IMG_9339 by MJ Wilson, on Flickr

IMG_0507 by MJ Wilson, on Flickr

IMG_0518 by MJ Wilson, on Flickr

IMG_7531 by MJ Wilson, on Flickr

IMG_7927 by MJ Wilson, on Flickr

IMG_8022 by MJ Wilson, on Flickr

IMG_8078 by MJ Wilson, on Flickr

IMG_8298 by MJ Wilson, on Flickr

IMG_0027 by MJ Wilson, on Flickr

IMG_0045 by MJ Wilson, on Flickr

IMG_0569 by MJ Wilson, on Flickr

IMG_0582 by MJ Wilson, on Flickr

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HST Power

Established Member
You may have been busy, but that hasn't stopped you taking some brilliant shots. I though the one of the XC HST was particularly spectacular. Top job! :)

Yew

Established Member
Some EXCELLENT shots there, and I always imagined 66's would look good in DB red, looks like im right.

Those sunset shots are good too, i had one thats not bad, but thats from an iphone :(

Nice to see the measurement trains too :)

chrismid259

Brilliant set of photos. I quite like the one of the steam loco at New Street - all these photos are good in their own way.

mumrar

Established Member
Brilliant set of photos. I quite like the one of the steam loco at New Street - all these photos are good in their own way.
I feel fortunate to have seen steam beat the ban at New Street with the help of West Coast Rail, Vintage Trains and Network Rail. That was only the second steam train to ever work out of New Street since the 1968 ban, and I also managed to shoot the first, 6201.

Status
Not open for further replies.