• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southeastern - A long wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Train

I have been waiting over 6 months now to move on to the next stage of recruitment (offer stage) after passing the interview stage for OBM on high speed link.

Anyone else had similar experiences or know if Southeastern are likely to be employing in this area soon?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SPADTrap

Established Member
I have been waiting over 6 months now to move on to the next stage of recruitment (offer stage) after passing the interview stage for OBM on high speed link.

Anyone else had similar experiences or know if Southeastern are likely to be employing in this area soon?

Take a look around and you'll see 6 months is a drop in the ocean :lol:

Good luck!

plastictaffy

6 months is fairly standard for a TOC to drag their recruitment process out for. Bear in mind also, that as I understand it, there are a lot of very senior men on the High Speed Javelin work - with link positions coming up only occasionally, and then on a 'dead mens shoes' basis.

maccum

I waited 25 months as a external. Currently doing my training for a driver. Worth every second

Status
Not open for further replies.