• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southeastern Assessment Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

gareth123tim

Well u seem to have everything in hand. I don't know of Steve but been dealing with beth through email and she seems really nice. Any more questions just drop me a messege and again best of luck and hopefully u get on that march course.

Gareth

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

evoice

At last... applied in 2013, passed the test in august 2014, passed my DM interview last month and medical last week. Now just waiting for the contract details ..Course starts in July 2015 :)

Thank you guys for your help :D

maccum

Hi everyone.

I have my Depot Interview next week at Hastings and was hoping for some help and tips that could improve my chances.

Been waiting 2 years since I passed the tests and structured interview and any advice would be appreciated?

Thank you in advance

stephenenever1

help new to this site,
want to become train driver, can anyone point me in the right direction , where to start etc,

Coxie

Hi everyone.

I have my Depot Interview next week at Hastings and was hoping for some help and tips that could improve my chances.

Been waiting 2 years since I passed the tests and structured interview and any advice would be appreciated?

Thank you in advance

Sent you a private message with a couple of tips mate. Best of luck

maccum

Well...... had my interview, think it went well really, hour and 45 minutes of interigation hahaha! Does anybody know how long it takes to recieve the letter?

Northernboy67

I have just enjoyed reading the posts in this thread. I had a Driver Interview last month, but I had also a week before had an interview for Conductor. I had by the time of the interview been told that the Conductor interview was successful. I didn't get the Driver position, but now have experience of having had an interview. I am looking forward to starting my training on 2nd November.

I will say, turn up smart. On Time, and just be yourself. Don't try and be a know it all. Some answers you won't even know, until you've actually started, but they're not trying to catch you out. Above all be honest as well.

I was asked if I had applied for other positions at the TOC, and I was honest and said yes, because it could have been checked. But I got the job anyway.

I now have a foot in the door, and can re-apply for a driver position in the future should I wish to do so.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.