• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SOUTHEASTERN Trainee Drivers Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj7bee

This is more an update for anyone waiting to hear from Southeastern. I received an email yesterday inviting me to DM on 7th April so looks like things have started to move again. For those of you waiting you'll be happy to hear there's at least one less potential Trainee as I've started with another TOC. Nonetheless good luck to you all and check your emails.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

train_spotter

Excellent! I recently passed my mmi for the position at Vic, but the vacancy got changed to future opportunity. Was that the same for yourself?

Last edited:

dj7bee

I had passed all assessments with a different TOC but also got email about future opportunities. Just letting people know that the cogs are moving! So if you've passed everything hopefully you'll hear soon!

ibrahim9140

The last update I had from them was about on 22nd Jan 15 saying my application has passed screening stage. I hope I soon receive assessment date.

Status
Not open for further replies.