• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southeastern Trains in trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony263

Established Member
Rumours are flying around, saying that southeastern trains are in financial trouble and have had to go to their parent company to borrow money to pay their staff.

i cant seeem to get a answer concerning this siituation, has anyone got any news to what is happening?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ladydsm

why would they be in finacial trouble I cant see it as they have one of the top commuter routes all that money coming in and right next door govia have southern, gatwick express, and london midland. how did the rumour filter down to south wales I think we would have heard it here first .
I dont mind rumours but please give a little evidence When posting :idea:

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I agree with ladydsm, it is not advisable to post stories of such a nature on the forum as they can get both you and the forum into bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.