• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Spitfire Railtours -Dorset Dumpling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Julian G

Established Member
My Ticket arrived, small loading:shock:.

ok.
bucket_2gal.jpg

------

Is the 33 leading out of Waterloo?

Established Member
I should imagine so, I dunno if the 73 on diesel could cope via Laverstock?

The 33 will lead, and the 73 on the return, the ECS comes from Southall DMU depot, which means the ED will have to go to southall DMU depot, to pick up the 6-7 coaches, then to waterloo.

Established Member
If it's only Load 6 then you'll be ok... I assumed a few people had actually booked on this tour.

Well not many people are going to miss a 33 in clapham :roll:, effectively until Staines I'm going on the route I came on :neutral:

Jordy

Established Member
Some posts in this topic have been deleted to prevent an argument, regardless of how true or untrue comments made towards others may be, please keep it off the forum.

Thanks.

Established Member
Actually I'm guessing what my ticket says:P.

Over on WNXX your asking how many coaches it will be?! So you either know and are asking on there for no reason or you are just making it up?

Established Member
Over on WNXX your asking how many coaches it will be?! So you either know and are asking on there for no reason or you are just making it up?

Well I have an idea from my ticket, but I'm still confused:???:

16CSVT2700

Established Member
You'll be missing the fun D306 ;).
I'll be airsofting which will be far more fun than sat behind a burbling froth bucket and a 33.

I already had my sulzer thrash with the two 33s 2 weeks ago 8)

RJ

Established Member
Theres no need to roll your eyes, I'm just getting confused over letters and coaches.

If you're confused about something, why are you going to relay it to other people like you're giving them facts? You bring everything upon yourself so I'll thank you kindly to stop sending me unpleasant PMs.

Established Member
If you're confused about something, why are you going to relay it to other people like you're giving them facts? You bring everything upon yourself so I'll thank you kindly to stop sending me unpleasant PMs.

I'm still confused about how he can get confused about 6 or 7 letters???

class 313

Established Member
Theres no need to roll your eyes, I'm just getting confused over letters and coaches.

TBW has every need.

One minute you're throwing around your knowledge like you know it all. Next you ask others about stuff you 'knew' about.

tool.

:roll:
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I'm still confused about how he can get confused about 6 or 7 letters???

Seems like he hasn't left pre-school yet.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
They're enough to make you want to slit your wrists...

33025 is going to be the only thing rateable on that tour, and I've had that already. Plus I just don't feel well enough to go to London for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.