• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Split tickets - Has that excellent web site vanished

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTrain

A few weeks ago, whilst looking at the differeing prices of tickets and options to split, I came across a web site, that you actually specified the start and destination for your journey, it then provided the train times. Upon selecting an appropriate train, it then calculated the best possible ticket splts.

Unfortunately I did not write down the Website address and having reloaded the computer, all history is lost. Having Googed it, I still can't find it. I am however suspicious that it has been re written and is now looks totally different.

If anyone knows the web address it would be appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MrTrain

Thanks for the info, i can't get it to work, what ever I put in , it says that there are no journeys within 3 hrs.

I wonder if there's a new set of data for April ?

mm333

What journey are you trying to split?

I've been getting that error "There are no journeys available within three hours of your start time and date" a lot too.

Just tried
GSY-CFN out 19/4 1pm, ret 21/4 1pm
LDS-KGX, out 15/4 10am, ret 17/4 3pm
and got the error both times

Status
Not open for further replies.