• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

St Pancras - Corby

Status
Not open for further replies.

lm321412

Hi guys.

Some cheap 1st advances on a Saturday from London - Corby and i'm wondeirng if its worth it.

Will I get any complimentry drinks on this flow?

Is the St Pancras 1st Class lounge open on Saturdays?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ChrisCooper

Established Member
Hi guys.

Some cheap 1st advances on a Saturday from London - Corby and i'm wondeirng if its worth it.

Will I get any complimentry drinks on this flow?

Is the St Pancras 1st Class lounge open on Saturdays?

You won't get complementary anything in first on EMT at a weekend, they are as bad as MML in that respect. I don't think first class lounges are open at weekends either. Basically you get a wider seat and a little more legroom. It depends if you see that as worth it. I would presume though that a 1st advance would be cheaper than the cheapest walk on standard + weekend first upgrade.

Mike395

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
You won't get complementary anything in first on EMT at a weekend, they are as bad as MML in that respect. I don't think first class lounges are open at weekends either. Basically you get a wider seat and a little more legroom. It depends if you see that as worth it. I would presume though that a 1st advance would be cheaper than the cheapest walk on standard + weekend first upgrade.

Not quite true - but almost! You get free tea/coffee from the trolley at weekends, but thats about it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.