• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stagecoach North East Fleet Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

83G/84D

Established Member
Blair - 17099 is indeed another ex-London Trident that is to be decapitated for City Sightseeing in Cambridge. So in answer to your question, Cambridge is where the pair at Walkergate will be heading.

83G/84D - The Period 8 fleetcard (just uploaded) will provide the answers; http://mbonwick.cu.cc/SCNW/Fleetcards/11/North East
However, the E400s you mention have gone to Slatyford, the ALX300s to South Shields (I think). The B12Bs have changed home to Perth, part of the East Scotland region.

Sadly I cannot access this site as my computer dosen't like it, thanks anyway.

liamnufc

That picture with 19151 in the background was taken in september , Its been 3 months so hopefully repairs are well underway and its back early in the new year.

19142 now has a rear end advert for celebrity big brother.

blair250

the engine is out soo looks like they have started fixing it and happy new year everyone :)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
anybody know what stagecoach north east is getting this year yet ?

theboywonder

I know what were gettin in July Olyimpians,B10m's and B10ble's and in the next few weeks D/D megabuses

kapow

markydh

Stagecoach have won the tenders for 15/15A/32/32A & 35. They have cancelled the 33 but as this was part of the same tender (done in a bundle) it may just be re-registered soon. This is very interesting because they will require buses with Euro 4 engines at worst. Presently, the only suitable buses in Newcastle that meet that standard are the 09 reg Enviro 200s that operate on the 6, 7 & 72. Even then, combined PVR on these routes is currently 14 (10 at Slatyford and 4 at Walkergate) which leaves a shortfall even with some shuffling about so I can only assume there will be some new (or newish) buses hotfooting their way to Newcastle in the near future...

blair250

the metrocentre Enviro 300's where all over today ! seen 3 on the 36 and 2 on the 30/1's and a enviro 200 (39717) on the 100

blair250

Nope but the ex darts for the 32 32A and the 15 have started arriving
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
stagecoach is getting loads off new buses this year wounder if newcastle will get some

95 double-decker buses, 87 single-deckers, 141 midi-buses, 11 mini-buses, 37 coaches and 19 hybrid vehicles MORE hybrids :P .

blair250

I maybe wrong but i think 19151 is back, seen a old looking enviro 400 at walkergate today and the inside of the top deck was VERY dirty.

blair250

Reports off a bus fire on Barrack Road dont know if it was a stagecoach one or not the 62/63 go on that road might be a other 19151 again.........

liamnufc

19151 is back and was in service today in Newcastle on the 63 ! Has a shiny new rear and nice new engine ! Still has dirty megarider stickers on from the day of the fire though

Status
Not open for further replies.