• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Station Anagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
You could have done

jubilant lock morons

for that!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LE Greys

Established Member
This is the first time this thread has me flummoxed! :?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
*DING*

Smallbrook Junction

Now, how about Lynch a worldly wolf hogging will gangly rob silly grocery plant glow (there are alternatives).

12CSVT

Established Member
This is the first time this thread has me flummoxed! :?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
*DING*

Smallbrook Junction

Now, how about Lynch a worldly wolf hogging will gangly rob silly grocery plant glow (there are alternatives).

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwll-llantysiliogogogoch (and it's the second time I've typed out that station name on this forum tonight (see 'station association' thread)

LLANBEDR DRAG SUN

LE Greys

Established Member
Someone just had to do it, sorry.

One used in a newspaper was "Giggling troll follows Clancy, Larry, Billy and Peggy who howl, wrongly disturbing a place in Wales (58)".

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
you're killing this thread... :|

common to nuts

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Guys, please don't leave the floor open on this particular thread!! It's really annoying :|.

Try
spiny bark fur

May I ask where you got that map?
It's a map that looks EXACTLY like the London Underground map, but ALL the station names AND the line names are converted to anagrams. It's a GIF file that was passed onto me by a work colleague 2 or 3 years ago. I have no idea who the originator is, but there is a prominant e-mail address on it, which is...

[email protected]

If you send me a PM with a 'proper' e-mail address, I'll be happy to send it to you. The condition is that you DO NOT use the anagrams on it on this thread! It'd be too easy then, wouldn't it?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.