• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

stoatface is not funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

look on the first page of this subject theres a link there to pic of me(its the first link look under "faf") and as for the 4 comments it probally explains why ive had "comments" aimed at me when ive been out <( the one thing those peaple whove made the comments including the crap under the pic know about me is that "they know nothing at all about me"
They would not have been so quick to make comments about me if they caught a look at my gf cindy :D not only is she nice on the inside shes very lovley on the outside as well being an ex fashion model and nurse :D :D 8)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ChrisM

117305 said:
They would not have been so quick to make comments about me if they caught a look at my gf cindy :D not only is she nice on the inside shes very lovley on the outside as well being an ex fashion model and nurse :D :D 8)
It that the friend of Barbie. :lol:

Ben

117305 said:

Has she got any Single Sisters? ;)

158 said:
117305 said:

no she does not have any single sisters but she does have 2 rather big brothers of 6ft + :D its amazeing how much you can achieve just bye being nice :D i dont beleive she has any friends called barbie :D but she does have a very lovley friend called terri and sorry she 2 is spoken for :lol:

Aureol

Established Member
With a spanner in hand in D212's engine room
metrocammel said:
Aureol said:
The best way to avoid Kev is to either totally avoid Birmingham New Street (VERY hard) or avoid Tom Donnelly, as they hang around with each other alot.

Now, thats a bit harsh on Tom, as that was the first time he'd seen him for about 3 or 4 months, Tom also hates Kevin very badly, but he is a very good natured person, who is too nice to say "F**k off you freak" - lol!

Palmz.
I must admit, I was a bit harsh towards Tom in that post. He's a good lad, very friendly as well, I must say. Not many people who put friend before breakfast! :lol:

Apologies to Tom.

Jim

Established Member
Aureol said:
metrocammel said:
Aureol said:
The best way to avoid Kev is to either totally avoid Birmingham New Street (VERY hard) or avoid Tom Donnelly, as they hang around with each other alot.

Now, thats a bit harsh on Tom, as that was the first time he'd seen him for about 3 or 4 months, Tom also hates Kevin very badly, but he is a very good natured person, who is too nice to say "F**k off you freak" - lol!

Palmz.
I must admit, I was a bit harsh towards Tom in that post. He's a good lad, very friendly as well, I must say. Not many people who put friend before breakfast! :lol:

Apologies to Tom.

TBH, I wouldn't do it in that order ;) :lol:

Ben

117305 said:
158 said:
117305 said:

no she does not have any single sisters but she does have 2 rather big brothers of 6ft + :D its amazeing how much you can achieve just bye being nice :D i dont beleive she has any friends called barbie :D but she does have a very lovley friend called terri and sorry she 2 is spoken for :lol:

I'll Keep on Looking. :cry:

does anyone know if the person behind stoatface will actulley open any mail sent to him if it does not contain any "treats" as he calls them as hes ignored 4 nice requests to removed my pic and it seems hes also ignored a warning sent from fotopic themselves as i put in a complaint to them against his site
- oddley enought hes found the time to put some new treats on his site maybe it seems emailing fotopic again and complainging will do the trick they might even pull his plug of course if he sees this and removes my pic and 4 comments made against it asap the matter will be closed :D if of course mr stoatface is a member on here

taw valley

personly i think it should be shut dwn that site

if your one of them fat people on there who is only fat becuse of an illness or something they cant controll and being told in a commment that a 10 coach train is needed to move ti becuse thats the only powerfull thing could you laught at that

and if you say yes you could then i think your sad and to be honest sick

stoatface has till friday 10th febuary at high noon! <D to remove the offending item after that fotopic will be informed and i hope they erase it and give him a good kicking which is well deserved hes chosen the wrong person to mess with this time a joke is only a joke if everybody finds it funny where as stoatface is the lowest form of human life :P wonder is stoatface himself has a pic somewhere we can all laugh at :D

ChrisM

117305 said:
stoatface has till friday 10th febuary at high noon! <D to remove the offending item after that fotopic will be informed and i hope they erase it and give him a good kicking which is well deserved hes chosen the wrong person to mess with this time a joke is only a joke if everybody finds it funny where as stoatface is the lowest form of human life :P wonder is stoatface himself has a pic somewhere we can all laugh at :D
Oh dear. :roll:
I find stoatface very funny and if my photo (which it won't because i'm not ugly :P ) did find it's way on there i would just laugh,life is too short.

1K73

ChrisM said:
117305 said:
I find stoatface very funny and if my photo (which it won't because i'm not ugly :P ) did find it's way on there i would just laugh,life is too short.

Agreed. Some people take life FAR too literally....

David

taw valley

ChrisM said:

so you are basicly saying comments like o look how fat he is he wont fit on that train or people like this that and the other are funny becuse there differant or have beards or dont dress the same as you

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OFF YOURSELF!!!

well if your picture even did get on to it i hope people made discusting remarks about you and it makes you feel bad becuse thats what its doing to others

1K73

taw valley said:
ChrisM said:

so you are basicly saying comments like o look how fat he is he wont fit on that train or people like this that and the other are funny becuse there differant or have beards or dont dress the same as you

well if your picture even did get on to it i hope people made discusting remarks about you and it makes you feel bad becuse thats what its doing to others

Silence young one. Theres many sorts of sense of humour in the world....take note of the following.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-irony

Beaker

Established Member
taw valley said:
ChrisM said:

The point we are making is that our pictures are not on there yet so we have the freedom to mock...

AlexS

Established Member
Oh can it, celebrities are spoofed all the time, and only Tom Cruise bothers sueing :P

Who cares, it's hilarious, if you think I should be ashamed at that, then I'm laughing at you as well, don't worry :)

Jim

Established Member
Well, put it this way, I would do the same as Mr 40xxx ( can't be bothered to scroll down 2 ft :P ) I am proud to look how I am (trying to shed the horizontial measurments ATM, if you see what I mean :lol: )

Jim

Established Member
ChrisM said:
117305 said:

Agreed as well. (would you brake the cam if you did that Chris ;) ;) ;) :lol: )

Ben

taw valley said:

Errrrr NO!

YOU Should be ashamed of Yourself for Your Comments regarding The Timing of the London Bombings a Few Weeks Ago

(Contact me on MSN For more details i personally find This Person SICK!)

Tom B

Established Member
Ladies, can we calm down a little perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.