• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Sunday 3rd June 1452 Edb - Bhm (Virgin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

glenbogle

From what i can see coaches replace every train bar this one from Lockerbie/Carlisle to Preston on this Sunday. Have just booked seats on it from Edb to Pre and wondering if it's going via Settle or if it's an error on the journey system.

Just found it strange there was only 1 direct train from Edb and the rest are putting you onto coaches.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sonic2009

Established Member
I'd assume booked via the Settle.

It's been the same today, with works taking place between Glasgow/Edinburgh/Carlisle & Preston.

It has been coaches all day on the above except for one return service between Glasgow and Preston today.

1M11 Glasgow Central 1055 to Preston 1523 booked via Kilmarnock, Dumfries, Settle and Blackburn, with the exact same route back as 1S07 1600 Preston to Glasgow Central 2054.

glenbogle

I'd assume booked via the Settle.

It's been the same today, with works taking place between Glasgow/Edinburgh/Carlisle & Preston.

It has been coaches all day on the above except for one return service between Glasgow and Preston today.

1M11 Glasgow Central 1055 to Preston 1523 booked via Kilmarnock, Dumfries, Settle and Blackburn, with the exact same route back as 1S07 1600 Preston to Glasgow Central 2054.

Thanks bud.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
http://rail.staging.swlines.co.uk/schedule.php?uid=C56971&date=2012-06-03

I'm not on comission it's just that this site is wonderful!

Agreed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.