• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Swanage Beer Gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hentis

Yep cover that I did. Might not have managed to get to Swanage but sure managed to get a beaut shot of the Lady at the rear of the convoy behind Gordon as it Stopped at Poole 2 minutes early!!

POTM contender me thinks :)

Cheers

Hentis

PS Stephen Engineering works next Saturday night you up for it again

Tired_Stephen.jpg

Give him his due it was 01:31 Sunday morning and he had been up since 5 am Saturday Morning... also he kopped 66001 (I had to wake him up mind) :p

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
The convoy is 60 mins early. Ta RS and James Mayl

Established Member
PS Stephen Engineering works next Saturday night you up for it again

Tired_Stephen.jpg

Give him his due it was 01:31 Sunday morning and he had been up since 5 am Saturday Morning... also he kopped 66001 (I had to wake him up mind) :p

Might be up for it depends as ill be up pretty early next weekend as well to see Nelly at Woking, i shall let u know,

Thanks for posting that Tony, i was spaced out by then, still managed to stay awake and get home at 3:30!

Hentis

Might be up for it depends as ill be up pretty early next weekend as well to see Nelly at Woking, i shall let u know,

Thanks for posting that Tony, i was spaced out by then, still managed to stay awake and get home at 3:30!

No worries I just hope the coat was dried out!!!

Tony.

Julian G

Established Member
Well I enjoyed the Swanage Beer Gala, it was well organised, good traction, good lineside spots. I found the Mk1s Coaches good,[better than the Continental Stock at the Nene Valley!]
Bring on Hopefully the 1960s Gala at Swanage! :)

My photos from the Swanage Railway Gala are up, in here link

Jim

Established Member
Well I enjoyed the Swanage Beer Gala, it was well organised, good traction, good lineside spots. I found the Mk1s Coaches good,[better than the Continental Stock at the Nene Valley!]
Bring on Hopefully the 1960s Gala at Swanage! :)

My photos from the Swanage Railway Gala are up, in here link

I didn;t see you around at all suprisingally

Status
Not open for further replies.