• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SWT Depot Drivers Salisbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvoGSR

Live on website, closing on the 14th.

I'll pass on this one as never get past sift on the Salisbury jobs. Think they're quite tight on the radius from Salisbury...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

387star

On Moderation
Live on website, closing on the 14th.

I'll pass on this one as never get past sift on the Salisbury jobs. Think they're quite tight on the radius from Salisbury...

How far you live? I passed sift for mainline at salisbury last july when I lived near petersfield (good hour away even though said 45min max

A am a trainee now for another Toc

you might as well apply

Last edited:

playmore64

Thanks for the heads up, although it appears they've extended the closing date for applications by 2 days.

Does anyone know the current salary for this particular role?

Do you need to be qualified for this position?

No, they'll train you to become a competent D.Driver.

EvoGSR

How far you live? I passed sift for mainline at salisbury last july when I lived near petersfield (good hour away even though said 45min max

A am a trainee now for another Toc

you might as well apply

Hmmm interesting. I'm still giving it a miss though. Previously applied for this role, a ticket office role at salisbury and the mainline role but didn't pass the sift on any of them for some reason, even though virtually the same applications were fine for others. I'd assumed it's because I'm on the doorstep of bournemouth station. Have a live application for another position which I'm focussing on for now, I'm content to play the long game.

Good luck all who apply though.

Status
Not open for further replies.