• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Telephone number to discuss intent to prosecute case

Status
Not open for further replies.

domshmurda

Does anyone have a telephone number to call to discuss my case with Thameslink? I used the number 0330 095 6050 but they literally never pick up and I've spent £15 on my phone bill trying to contact them and its just ridiculous. Out of SIXTY TWO rings theyve picked up TWICE.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Darandio

Established Member
I'm not sure there is an alternative number and this number has always been historically difficult to get hold of them on, as a simple internet search reveals.

As this is the disputes and prosecutions forum, are you not willing to give more details of your situation as per the template outlined here?

Depending on your situaton it may be that your best option would be to sit tight and await correspondence rather than trying to ring them.

Last edited:

domshmurda

If they have hardly picked up, why has it cost £15 to listen to the ringtone? I'm not sure there is an alternative number and this number has always been historically difficult to get hold of them on, as a simple internet search reveals.

As this is the disputes and prosecutions forum, are you not willing to give more details of your situation as per the template outlined here?

Depending on your situaton it may be that your best option would be to sit tight and await correspondence rather than trying to ring them.

The '6 month court expiration' is coming up in less than a week and i want to discuss an out of court settlement with them as they havent responded to me yet , thats why I'm trying to contact them urgently

Fare-Cop

Does anyone have a telephone number to call to discuss my case with Thameslink? I used the number 0330 095 6050 but they literally never pick up and I've spent £15 on my phone bill trying to contact them and its just ridiculous. Out of SIXTY TWO rings theyve picked up TWICE.

Firstly, don't write until you've had a letter because there is always a chance that the inspector hasn't filed a report / may have lost the details etc. You don't want to remind them of anything until the TOC contact you.

Secondly, in these cases it is always best to write, sending your letter by signed for / tracked service. That way there is always a record of what has been said by both parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.