• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TfL change of stance regarding Out of Court settlements rather than Prosecution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elecman

Established Member
I wonder if the reported change off stance with TfL now offering out of court settlements is down to thier change in financial circumstance as they get to keep,all the settlement rather than just the court awarded fare avoided ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
I understand that TfL have recently changed their approach and in certain circumstances they are issuing formal warnings along with an administrative charge, where it would not be in the public interest to prosecute.

helphelp

I understand that TfL have recently changed their approach and in certain circumstances they are issuing formal warnings along with an administrative charge, where it would not be in the public interest to prosecute.
Hi Hadders,
I did not get the TFL change. What is the change and do they offer settlement out of court?
Thanks

VeeDob

I wonder if the reported change off stance with TfL now offering out of court settlements is down to thier change in financial circumstance as they get to keep,all the settlement rather than just the court awarded fare avoided ?
what is this stance and where can I read about it please

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
what is this stance and where can I read about it please
There is nothing available outside of the TfL Revenue Enforcement & Prosecutions Policy.

If this relates to a specific incident involving you then I suggest you start your own thread where forum members will be happy to assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.