• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TfW - Conductor Talent Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bikkushii

Hey,
Just wondering whether anyone else is waiting in the talent pool with me lol

Been here for 2 months but I swear it feels so much longer lol

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

craigybagel

Established Member
Hey,
Just wondering whether anyone else is waiting in the talent pool with me lol

Been here for 2 months but I swear it feels so much longer lol

Almost certainly you won't be the only one!
Which depot are you in for? There's a lot of movement taking place within TfW at the moment, recruitment for both drivers and guards and a lot of guards moving to be drivers, so hopefully you'll have news soon - but it's pretty normal to be waiting a year or longer for a job so sometimes it's best to just not think too much about it!

Bikkushii

I'm waiting for the Crewe depot.
The recruitment team told me when I first found out that if a course became available, they'd let me know.
Also, due to seeing how long some people wait around in the pools, I am not putting my life on hold for it ... though I would like to give my current job the heave-ho sooner, rather than later lol

craigybagel

Established Member
Fingers crossed you get good news soon. The recruitment team are very good at keeping you updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.