• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TFW Conductor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elz29

Hi all, I currently work as train guard/conductor for another TOC. And as we all know this role is in dispute for many TOCS including mine. I’ve tried to see if I can find any information regarding the role of a conductor for TFW. I can’t seem to find anything to say they are also in dispute for their role. Is the role of conductor for TFW safe? I am looking to relocate and would love to apply for this role should a job vacancy come up I just don’t want to be leaving a role in dispute for another in dispute. Thanks in advance for any Information anyone may have on this.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

craigybagel

Established Member
Hi all, I currently work as train guard/conductor for another TOC. And as we all know this role is in dispute for many TOCS including mine. I’ve tried to see if I can find any information regarding the role of a conductor for TFW. I can’t seem to find anything to say they are also in dispute for their role. Is the role of conductor for TFW safe? I am looking to relocate and would love to apply for this role should a job vacancy come up I just don’t want to be leaving a role in dispute for another in dispute. Thanks in advance for any Information anyone may have on this.
Probably one of the safest places to be a conductor at the moment - all conductors have their jobs guaranteed till the end of the franchise in 13 years. It remains to be seen how active their role will be on the operational side going forward - especially on the Valleys tram trains, but they're still guaranteed to be on every single service train without fail.

Gwyndafbach

Their currently recruiting for Chester and Machynlleth depots

Status
Not open for further replies.