• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TFW Driver Talent Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ILoveLamp

I'm in for Chester, the girl from HR (Laura) who had dealt with me was amazing & very kind. I should've just forced the time off somehow as this opportunity was/is just too good but with travel there and back to Cardiff I would've had to take more than just a day off. At the time there were more computer dates available for the following week but once I confirmed I couldn't attend I was told all slots had been taken. Just hoping I'm still being considered & possibly closer to the top of the list for invites as I only have computer left to do & hopefully invited soon as they said they were planning a course a month. Lets see, fingers crossed.
With the fact that you have passed the paper tests and TfW have invested in you this far, I’d be rather shocked if you never got the chance to go further! I’m sure once they get the go ahead for more training dates you will get an opportunity to go. With Covid still rife, and all the hassles and restrictions that go with it, they must get through less candidates each day, so not so easy for them to organise. You’ll be fine I reckon..

Hotaxlebox17

With the fact that you have passed the paper tests and TfW have invested in you this far, I’d be rather shocked if you never got the chance to go further! I’m sure once they get the go ahead for more training dates you will get an opportunity to go. With Covid still rife, and all the hassles and restrictions that go with it, they must get through less candidates each day, so not so easy for them to organise. You’ll be fine I reckon..

thank you for your kind words. Just got to be patient & see what happens

Bazzale

Hi all I received a email from transport for wales asking for my national insurance number before this I was only getting automated emails from acorn saying my application is still under review does anyone know what this means for me

Jim2019

Hi all I received a email from transport for wales asking for my national insurance number before this I was only getting automated emails from acorn saying my application is still under review does anyone know what this means for me
[/QUOTE

I’ve just had the same email through requesting NI number.

Does anybody have an idea what the next stage is in the process? Phone interview or straight on to testing?

Cheers, Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.