• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TfW Trainee Driver Crewe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

richfoz84

I applied for this and got to the assessments in Feb. Hoping I’ve done enough on the application to get another shot. Are you local to Crewe?

Rhys8582

I applied for this and got to the assessments in Feb. Hoping I’ve done enough on the application to get another shot. Are you local to Crewe?
I’m only about 20 minutes away from the depot so it’s pretty local to me. I struggled to get past shortlisting when it was still arriva. Fingers crossed for this time. Good luck to you

ILoveLamp

I was gonna apply, but I’m just over an hour away and I think they would have just binned me off, perhaps I should have applied anyway?? Too late now, maybe next time..

DJD

Has Tfw got back to anyone who has applied yet?? I’m still waiting to hear from them.

Rhys8582

I haven’t heard anything yet either. I wouldn’t worry too much. They should tell you either way, they have done with me previously

richfoz84

Still waiting also. Status on my application hasn’t changed from “submitted” yet. I don’t expect anything now until the new year at the earliest

Jamie Price

I have a friend who applied for this role and was told he was unsuccessful for the role, not saying this means anyone who hasn't heard has been successful at this stage, but no news is good news!

richfoz84

Nope,
Application status is still “submitted”.
I assume they’ve a lot to get through or just a bit slow.
Patience is king at this stage :)

Crocodile

I applied for the Trainee driving positions in Crewe and had an absolute nightmare with the personal statement box.Must have completed it around 6 times and each time submitted i was logged off all information lost.Ended up applying via a word document.
Still waiting like you guys to hear from them.

Worcesterlad8

I received the unsuccessful telephone interview e-mail today. I’m a bit gutted but got the vibe during the interview that I could’ve done better. Good learning curve though as it is the first time I’ve been through the process with TFW.

Good luck to everyone still in the running.

Jake1889

Was that for Crewe? Haven't received any information good or bad since I applied.

Worcesterlad8

It was for Crewe. Chap who interviewed me said assessment day in Cardiff was scheduled for 5th February 2020.

Worcesterlad8

Don’t give up yet. From reading the various threads and TFW website they should update people in due course. As has previously been alluded to on this thread and in others it’s a long old process getting into the industry and a law unto itself.

owen306

I received the unsuccessful telephone interview e-mail today. I’m a bit gutted but got the vibe during the interview that I could’ve done better. Good learning curve though as it is the first time I’ve been through the process with TFW.

Good luck to everyone still in the running.
Sorry to hear you was unsuccessful...dont give up though. What questions were you asked for your telephone interview?

owen306

Hi, does anybody know the routes from Crewe station please? thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.