• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TGVs in silver and blue

TT-ONR-NRN

Established Member
Hiya, just a quick question

Are any TGVs at all left in silver and blue (with turquoise and pink doors depending on class) or is everything now in white and pink with black fronts?

Thanks so much

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Hiya, just a quick question

Are any TGVs at all left in silver and blue (with turquoise and pink doors depending on class) or is everything now in white and pink with black fronts?

Thanks so much
Trainsso was reputedly updated on the 30th December, but I've no idea how recent/accurate its livery listings are for the TGV sets. It's the only website I know of that includes the info; the only alternative I can think of is Platform 5's French Railways combined book - the most recent (7th) edition is "new" but I'm not sure exactly how new. Traditonallly info was given as from the beginning of the year, so that would be January 2023.

Alternatvely here is a link to trainsso:

Le parc matériel moteur SNCF au 30/12/2023

Nous vous proposons de découvrir l'état du parc matériel moteur de la SNCF. Pour chaque série, vous pouvez connaître les dates de livraison, livrée... Les séries en cours de livraison sont repérées par le symbole :
new041.gif

G. MOSER et C. HESPEL

Les derniéres nouvelles livrées :
  • Infra : Y 8525
  • Carmillon : TGV 607

Gordon

According to Trains du Sud Ouest, all TGVs are now Carmillon livery (or a few in other liveries such as Thalys or Lyria)