• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Apprentice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

me123

Established Member
Also, it makes you feel better about yourself. I don't kow about you, but I could do better at some of the tasks than some of the people on the show. I mean, who goes to a mosque to bless a kosher chicken? :lol:

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Erm..

A person who claims to be half Jewish, yet signs the Holy Spirit on their forehead on the way into the boardroom... :lol:

Metroland

Established Member
Or buys a white mosque clock when it should be a green one, prices things under their wholesale costs, gets people to do things they can't (such as work a photo editing program/cook etc), or thinks of the worst ideas ever for greeting cards.

me123

Established Member
I loved the card where they told them to take a shower! (instead of a bath was implied).

Has anyone worked out who sends the singles day cards to whom? Do you send one to yourself?

Metroland

Established Member
Well they wanted to sell them on the day before valentines day. Could you imagine getting one then, just to remind you that you were single? You would think someone was taking the p***

Status
Not open for further replies.