• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The "Name the Station" game

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Y Ddraig Coch

Established Member
No direct London trains from Llanfairpwll, unfortunately

Bedwyn?

Appologies, thier first clue said "through trains" I took this is as trains to London passed through en route to London but did not call, my mistake.

Lets try Bangor then.

A Challenge

Established Member
1. This station is currently receiving a rail service during the coronavirus outbreak
2. This station is served by multiple TOCs

A Challenge

Established Member
1. This station is currently receiving a rail service during the coronavirus outbreak
3. This station currently receives less than 1 train per hour to London (but more than 1 a day)

A Challenge

Established Member
3. This station currently receives less than 1 train per hour to London (but more than 1 a day)
4. This station has two platforms and is DfT Category E

A Challenge

Established Member
4. This station has two platforms and is DfT Category E
5. This station receives services from Exeter, Scotland and Manchester

A Challenge

Established Member
I appear to have left a few more stations than I thought that meet all 5 clues - this station is north of Exeter, and is not Redruth.