• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
It was struck through in error, and so was a valid move, and therefore needs to be reinstated.

I think we have reached a bone of contention here, as contestants can only make postings based on what exactly was said in the previous posting. If contestants are not aware that a mistake has been made at the time they make their postings, surely what they have done is correct.

A Challenge

Established Member
I think we have reached a bone of contention here, as contestants can only make postings based on what exactly was said in the previous posting. If contestants are not aware that a mistake has been made at the time they make their postings, surely what they have done is correct.
I think there can be no fault attached here, but as there was an error made with regards to a posting there are going to have to be some postings struck through, unfortunately.